The Rolls S12-95AGM is a 12 Volt 85 Amp-hour AGM Lead Acid battery (Group 24) ideal for renewable energy and marine applications.
Renown for their reliability, durability and easy maintenance Rolls Battery has achieved an unmatched reputation for energy storage in the Renewable Energy, Marine, and Mobile Power industries. Manufacturers of deep cycle lead-acid batteries since 1935, Rolls batteries are widely recognized as being among the best batteries in the world.
- Long Life: 1200 to 2000+ cycles depending on depth of discharge (50 to 30%, respectively)
- 12 Volt maintenance-free Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery
- 85 Ah at 20 hours, 95 Ah at 100 hour charge / discharge rate
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) up to 500 Amps
- World class, time-tested, industry proven design
- 3 year warranty