SimpliPhi Power’s PHI 1.4™ Battery utilizes the safest Lithium Ion chemistry available, Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP), and has one of the longest life cycles on the market - 10,000+ cycles!
The PHI 1.4 Battery delivers safe, highly efficient and cost-effective service over the life of both residential and commercial installations, on or off-grid. The PHI 1.4 Battery supports balance-of-system equipment and optimizes any power generation source - solar, wind, grid, generator - with scalable, on-demand energy storage solutions for critical back-up and daily savings on electricity bills.
- Available in 12 and 24 VDC
- Drop in replacement for lead acid batteries
- 10 year warranty / 10,000+ cycles (at 80% DOD)
- Compatible with all industry-standard inverters and charge controllers
- High-performance Battery Management System (BMS)
- Up to 0.7 kW DC continuous output (1.5 kW surge) per battery
LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no cobalt, risk of thermal runaway or fire
No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain —long cycle life
Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
For higher power applications (greater than 700 Watts continuous / 1.5 kW surge) combine multiple PHI 1.4 Batteries in parallel or use the PHI 3.8 (up to 2 kW per battery) or SimpliPhi's PHI 3.2 High Output Batteries:
- PHI 1.2 High Output (up to 2.8 kW DC continuous output, 4.1 kW surge)
- PHI 2.4 High Output (up to 5.1 kW DC continuous output, 6.4 kW surge)
- PHI 3.2 High Output (up to 2.8 kW DC continuous output, 4.1 kW surge)