These will sell out quickly - we highly recommend ordering sooner than later.
Alto Solar’s marine-grade 100 Watt ultra-light semi-flexible solar panel is ideal for RVs, camper vans, boats and anywhere that weight and flexibility are a concern. Connect it to a solar charge controller to charge your 12 volt battery bank, or string together multiple in series for higher voltages and more power!
Constructed from A-Grade mono-crystalline solar cells and the latest ETFE textured lamination, the PV100-FX is state-of-the-art, ultra-thin (3mm!), extremely efficient, and designed to withstand harsh environments.
Advantages of ETFE vs PET Solar Panels
Don't be fooled by the cheap prices of PET flexible solar panels. You get what you pay for! This is a premium product with advanced ETFE Lamination superior to PET solar panels.
Flexible solar panels use a polymer material, ETFE or PET, to coat and protect the solar cells ("the lamination"). ETFE is widely accepted as being superior and more durable, whereas PET will peel, delaminate, and fail sooner.
- Superior Light Transmission = Greater Efficiency
- Waterproof & Highly Resistant to Sea Water and Acidic / Basic Solutions
- Withstands Greater Thermal and Mechanical Stress and Chemical Attack
- More Environmentally Friendly Production and Recycling
- Highly Flame Retardant & Suitable for Hot & Cold Climates
- Self-cleaning "Non-Stick" Surface
- PWM solar charge controller with battery cables and clips
- MPPT solar charge controller with battery cables and clips
Alto Solar Generator Compatibility:
ASG500 - requires one or two 100 W solar panels
ASG1000 - requires two 100 W solar panels or one 60-cell solar panel (e.g. 300 W)
Output Power (Pmax): 100 Watt
Output Voltage (Vmp): 17.2 VDC
Output Current (Imp): 5.9 A
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 20.4 VDC
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6.2 A
Cell Efficiency: 20.4%
Lamination coating: ETFE (more efficient and durable than PET)
Maximum curvature: 70 mm
Junction box: IP65 or IP67
Dimensions: 940 x 670 x 3 mm
Weight: 2.10 kg