These will sell out quickly - we highly recommend ordering sooner than later.
Alto Solar’s new, super-thin, lightweight folding solar panel is revolutionizing the 12 VDC folding solar panel market. Connect it to a solar charge controller to charge your 12 volt battery bank, or string together multiple in series for higher voltages and more power!
Perfect for Camping, RVs, Camper Vans, Cottages, Home, Boats, The Beach, Anywhere The Sun Shines!
Constructed from A-Grade mono-crystalline solar cells, the latest ETFE textured lamination film, 23 mm lightweight aluminum alloy frame with fold-out stand - the PV100-FD is state-of-the-art, stylish, comfortable to carry, and extremely efficient.
Advantages of ETFE vs PET Solar Panels
Don't be fooled by the cheap prices of PET flexible solar panels. You get what you pay for! This is a premium product with advanced ETFE Lamination superior to PET solar panels.
Flexible solar panels use a polymer material, ETFE or PET, to coat and protect the solar cells ("the lamination"). ETFE is widely accepted as being superior and more durable, whereas PET will peel, delaminate, and fail sooner.
- Superior Light Transmission = Greater Efficiency
- Waterproof & Highly Resistant to Sea Water and Acidic / Basic Solutions
- Withstands Greater Thermal and Mechanical Stress and Chemical Attack
- More Environmentally Friendly Production and Recycling
- Highly Flame Retardant & Suitable for Hot & Cold Climates
- Self-cleaning "Non-Stick" Surface
- PWM solar charge controller with battery cables and clips
- MPPT solar charge controller with battery cables and clips
Alto Solar Generator Compatibility:
ASG500 - requires one or two 100 W solar panels
ASG1000 - requires two 100 W solar panels or one 60-cell solar panel (e.g. 300 W)
Output Power (Pmax): 100 Watts
Output Voltage (Vmp): 19.8 VDC Output Current (Imp): 5.05 A
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.4 VDC
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.35 A Cell Efficiency: 20.6%
Lamination coating: ETFE (more efficient and durable than PET)
Material: Aluminum alloy frame and stand
Connectors & Cable: MC4 / Andersen, 12 AWG
Dimensions (folded): 610 x 515 x 50 mm
Dimensions (unfolded): 610 x 1030 x 25 mm
Weight: 5.50 kg (12 lbs)
Includes protective canvas carrying case with storage pocket.